Tuesday 6 March 2012

A Book of Big Laughs and jokes - from Jevan Wapshott year 7

Some School Excuse for not handing in your Homework.

Can you define "Homework"

Our furnace stopped working so we had to burn my homework
so we would not freeze.

Here is my homework I wrote it in invisible ink
I guess I dreamed I did it and turned it in.

I had a excuse, but I forgot it.

My homework was so perfect, Im having it framed.

I was late for school because all the clocks in the house
stopped at the same time.

I was doing my homework last night. I got up to get a drink from
the kitchen. When I came back my homework was gone, but I
saw little green footprints leading under the bed.

Homework? I was supposed to bring it back to school? I thought
it was supposed to stay at home.




My Parent's couldn't finish it. so they took it to work to get some help.



.