Wednesday 8 February 2012

KARMA


 
Karma………………….

They really don't see
how much this effects me.
I tell them over and over again
but they just don't want to listen.
They laugh and they giggle
and tell the whole world
YEAH! that's because their
the typical popular girl.
When I put them in their place
they go and be two faced.
Middle school sucks I hope
in high school I will have better luck.
All the drama
the haters,
backstabbers, and liars
you got to pick your friends
like you are walking on fire.
I used to have one good friend
that was there till the end
then she got a boyfriend
and now its a never again.
All the guys,
the lies,
the rumors,
and the facts
karmas a BITCH
so you better step back.
Shouting things that don't
need to be shouted.
Finding a true friend,
Ah ha I doubt it.
Screaming in you face
just want to kick their ass,
do it
your done
now walk away with some class.
Flirting is not so bad
It's a sigh of affection.
Fighting in the hallways
Automatic DETENTION!
Walking around
all alone
gives you time to think
all the strength you've grown.
Now that I'm stronger
I'll fight and defend
because I'm a true friend
and will always be there in the End.